August 14, 2012

Some Instagram favs, PGA Championship & 5K plans..

I was just flipping through the photo album on my phone and decided to post a couple of my Instagram favs :) If you want to follow me on Instagram, you can find me under sweettealove.


Lunch with my love at Cork Bistro.

 Saturday on the Edisto River

Brown hair, tan jacket, just over Roxy's right shoulder..that's ME on Army Wives!! One of the few episodes where I was an extra :)


Over the weekend, we had the opportunity to go to the PGA Championship, which was being held at the Ocean Course at Kiawah Island about 45 min. from our house. Even though the championship was sold out, they were still giving out free tickets for active duty military AND their spouses! S is all about golf and I love to play myself so this was a great opportunity for the both of us. 

 2012 PGA Championship at The Ocean Coruse on Kiawah.

Me on the Ocean Course!

Tiger Woods on the 5th hole.

Tiger Woods.

The 18th hole.

18th hole.

18th hole.



It was beyond hot, but luckily there was a slight ocean breeze since the course is right on the water. We drank tons of water and only lasted about 4-5 hours before we were spent and ready to go home!


Have any of y'all ever done this race or one similar??




I am dying to do it!! They are holding the Color Run 5K in Charlotte on my birthday in November, however, it is already SOLD OUT! This looks like the next best thing and is in Columbia, which is only about an hour away.

I would love to hear about your experience if you've done it before!!




No comments:

 
Blogging tips