April 10, 2013

**Running Shoe Recommendations**

Happy Hump Day!!

I am in desperate need of new running shoes these days and I'm hoping to get some feed back from all of you. Last Spring, while training for the Bridge Run, I bought my first pair of Brooks...

I went to a fancy shop where they have you run on a treadmill, video tape you while running/ walking, then recommend the best type of shoe for you. It was great and all, but I don't anticipate going through that again. I learned that I don't over-pronate and I should stick with a neutral running shoe.

I found a couple pairs of Nikes that got really good reviews, but I haven't bought a pair of Nike running shoes in a long time. I liked the Brooks that I bought, but I'm thinking about changing it up this year.





I would love to hear any feedback or recommendations you might have!

Thanks, y'all!

 




5 comments:

Janna Renee said...

I have Nike Dual Fusions! I got them because the hubby LOVES them. He is an avid runner, so I feel confident in his review of them ;)

smug princess said...

TJ loves Brooks. He got a different kind and hates them and is looking to buy another pair of Brooks. I have Adidas, but I don't run enough to give a good recommendation. lol

The Pink Growl said...

I've never had Brooks, but I hear GREAT things about them! I'm a big Asics fan, they are my fav stricting running shoe hands down.

Anna @ The Things I'm Learning said...

I asked the same question today! I run in Brooks PureCadence, but I'm thinking of trying Mizuno Wave Inspire 9's.

The Better Belle Project said...

I'm on my third pair of Nike Free Runs, LOVE them!

 
Blogging tips