April 11, 2013

**Sub Ball Style**

In just over 24 hours, I will be getting out of work and heading home to get ready for S and I's second Submarine Birthday Ball. It was around this time last year that I started blogging because some of my first posts were about last year's ball.

A couple photos from last year...

The ball last year was held aboard the USS Yorktown at Patriot's Point. We had a TON of fun at the ball and even more afterward when we headed downtown all dressed up. 

{source}

This year, the ball will be held at the Marriott downtown and I'm pretty sure it will be just as much fun (they also have a rooftop restaurant and bar there!)

I ordered a couple dresses from Rent the Runway, which I'm sure you all know by now that I'm obsessed.

These are the two dresses that I am deciding between.




Right now I'm kind of leaning toward the red dress. I thought I wanted a long dress, but I think I'm having second thoughts. I'm excited that I actually have two different dresses to choose from though :)

As far as jewelry and shoes, I will probably just go with something I already own.

Hope you are all having a great week! Also, don't forget to linkup tomorrow for Fitness Friday and 30/50 miles in 30 days! You can also linkup today with Nikki for '30 miles in 30 days!'



Honor Courage Commitment

Honor Courage Commitment



Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

Kristen said...

I like the red dress the best! & y'alls pictures from last years ball are so cute, can't wait to see this years pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! Can't wait to see pictures. I love the second dress but that could be just cause I love long dresses.

Julie-Becoming A Navy Wife said...

Have fun!!! I can't wait to see what dress you wear. I have to get mine ASAP!!!

Wine and Summer said...

I love red dresses!

Can't wait to see pics from this year!

Jackie said...

Aw man the photos don't show up on my mac for some reason but have fun!!! :)

Jen said...

I love the red dress!! Have so much fun!

Kristen said...

Have a blast! I find the Air Force balls to be pretty dull, but yours looks super fun!

Jennifer said...

I like both dresses. Hard decision.

Stacy Kinard said...

Go with the red! You will look fab in either, but I vote red, esp with the potential for rain today! Can't wait to see pics!!

 
Blogging tips