July 2, 2013

Guest Post - Janna @ Perception is Everything

Janna over at Perception is Everything was so kind as to contribute to my blog while I am out of town. Hope you all enjoy her post and don't forget to stop by her blog and say "hello!"

---------

Today, I would like to share a few things that I have in common with Kelly, which tell me that maybe, just maybe, I'm half as cool as she is:

+ We are both in love with Military dudes.

 photo DSC00675ed_zps124ab585.jpg

+ We have fur children.

 photo Weiser_zpsfba2a775.jpg

+ We share a devotion to fitness and health.

 photo Firstcompare_zps9d3889aa.jpg

+ You will find yummy recipes on our blogs.

 photo 295673_10100371211426455_129620069_n_zps901a5da1.jpg

+ We celebrate our Southern souls.

 photo Poncho_zpse335b5be.jpg

I blog over at Perception Is Everything, and am so happy that blogging introduces me to all you lovely people. I'm in it for the relationships, the creative outlet, and the feeling of accomplishment, which I'm pretty sure I share with you too. Maybe we are alike, as well?

Anywho, I hope you have a fabulous trip, darling, and we can't wait to hear all about it! It has been awhile since my last real vacation, so I want to live vicariously through you!





5 comments:

P!nky said...

Great post lady xoxo

The Pink Growl said...

oh and you're both gorgeous! :)

Kelly said...

You two are indeed very similar!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Don't forget about the switch to BlogLovin!

Jen said...

You both are definitely similar! Love both of your blogs.

Janna Renee said...

Thanks for having me lady, and I'm glad everyone sees our similarities ;)

 
Blogging tips