September 12, 2013

Cape Cod Itinerary, Day 3 ~ Martha's Vineyard

It's been a while since I've had the chance to visit Martha's Vineyard and to be honest, I've only ever been there once before! I am looking forward to going back though and creating some more great memories with S.


I would love to rent a moped for the day and explore the island...

And you can't visit MV without visiting The Black Dog.





There are lots of beautiful sights to see and I promise to return with lots of photos. 

Hope you all have a great week next week!






Btw - the photos that I've used in the last couple posts are not my by any means nor do I claim them to be.

2 comments:

Jen Mc said...

Martha's Vineyard is on my places to visit...hopefully someday! Enjoy yourselves.

Janna Renee said...

I've heard about The Black Dog!

 
Blogging tips