October 8, 2013

I'm back, back again!

Hi friends! Sorry I have been so terrible at updating my blog lately.. Life has been hectic and I've had a lot of vacation pictures to edit. Why is it that I get so overwhelmed with editing that I just don't post at all? I have no idea.

Anyway, I'm back and I have lots to share!

Last month, S and I took a trip to my homestate of Connecticut. We had two weddings to attend and we also tied in a vacation within our vacation to Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard. It was a very crazy week! On top of all that, we drove and road trips are always interesting haha.

Our first stop on the way to CT was in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. We stayed the night in Kitty Hawk and took a little bit of time to explore the area. I wish we had a little bit clearer weather, but it was mostly overcast. 

Here are some of the sights that we saw!


 
 

Dunes in Nags Head
 

Heading north, over the Chesapeake Bay bridge/ tunnel..

Virginia Beach from the middle of the Chesapeake Bay.
 
 
 


Stay tuned for Day 1 in CT, on the blog tomorrow!

Hope all my readers are doing well, I've missed y'all!

5 comments:

Meg said...

Glad to see you're back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip :)

Christina said...

Love the recaps! more!

Jen said...

SO happy to see you back! Gorgeous pictures.

Eights on the Move said...

Hooray - welcome back! Glad you had such an enjoyable (and beautiful!) trip together :)

megan said...

Welcome back!

 
Blogging tips