October 29, 2013

Weekend Re-cap, Like HCC on Facebook, and HAWAII!!


Morning y'all!

This weekend was a little low-key, but super fun nonetheless.

Friday night, Shaun and I grabbed sushi for din (this is quickly becoming our Friday night routine!)

Saturday, we did some major cleaning around the house then went to pick pumpkins with friends. After returning home, we ordered ourselves some pizza and had a little pumpkin-carving party. It was soo fun!

I love how they all came out!!

My Cinderella's Castle pumpkin <3

Sunday, we went to church then I headed out to Acme Lowcountry Kitchen at IOP to have brunch with Lindsey and Liam. It was delicious, as always.


I finally created a Facebook page for Honor Courage Commitment and I would love for you all to "LIKE" it below! :)



Lastly, Shaun found out at work yesterday that we will not be able to get extended here in Charleston and we will definitely be having to report to Pearl Harbor by May 16, 2014.

Hawaii, here we come!!


21 comments:

smug princess said...

Yay, Hawaii! I definitely hope we end up there, too!

Lisa C said...

Oooh, Hawaii! That was a choice for us (that didn't pan out). Good luck with moving!

Courtney said...

Wow! Hawaii sounds amazing!

Eights on the Move said...

So exciting!! Still up in the air for us :) Maybe we'll get to see you there!

Anonymous said...

Hawaii is beautiful! So lucky to be transferring to such a beautiful place. Good luck!

Jen Mc said...

Hawaii...nice!
I love your jack o lanterns!

Meg Taylor said...

Like: check! And Hawaii??? AH-MAZING!!! You must be thrilled!

megan said...

Well if you have to move, Hawaii is not a bad place to move to! :) Cameron's grandfather is one of the last few Pearl Harbor survivors!

Tammy Jo said...

How exciting about Pearl Harbor!!!

Jen said...

Yay such an exciting adventure for you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Hawaii! I grew up there, so I'm a little biased when I say it's an amazing place to live.

Heather A. said...

Yay! Congrats on officially moving to Hawaii!! How fun for y'all!

Katie said...

Congratulations!! SO exciting!

Elizabeth Lynn said...

Congrats on Hawaii! It really is beautiful here!

Jamie said...

Im jealous you'll be in Hawaii! We loved it.

Miranda Pridgeon said...

So much fun! Love how the pumpkins turned out. You should link this up to our fall date link up!
http://hurryupandwaitusmc.blogspot.com/2013/10/choose-your-own-adventure-october-link.html

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

How in the world do people get pumpkins to look so good?!?! Those look amazing. Want to know how mine looks? I don't have one. lol

Crystal Green said...

Those are some amazing pumpkin carvings. Good luck in your new location. Glad you don't have to leave right away.

Rachel said...

I love the castle pumpkin!! That is so cool! I've never carved a pumpkin, I prefer to leave that to the experts... :P

Unknown said...

Thats so exciting you're moving to Hawaii! My dad was in the Military and him and my mom were stationed there in the 80's then moved to DC and got stationed there again after I was born and I was raised there :) I know they wish they could go back for a third time and really loved living there with and without kids. I'm sure you'll love it! Its a great place :)

Julie Lynn said...

You're heading to Hawaii!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! You are going to love it!!!!!!

 
Blogging tips