February 15, 2016

Valentine's Day< 3

Shaun and I decided to have an early Valentine's dinner on Friday night to beat the crowds and have a nice day together doing other things on Sunday.

Friday night we ate at a little Italian restaurant in Kailua, called Baci Bistro. There is nowhere near the variety of restaurants here in Hawaii as there was in Charleson, which makes me miss Charleston soo much! Shaun briefly compared this place to Wild Olive; we both agreed the food was good, but the atmosphere didn't even come close.

On Sunday, Shaun was off-going from duty so we decided to get a hike in first thing. There's a couple hikes that I had been wanting to take him on and Lulumahu Falls was one of them. It's a fairly easy hike with a pretty good payoff at the end. It's also shaded and wooded so nice and cool and out of the sun.





I may have acquired a selfie stick over the holidays and Shaun just refuses to smile nice when I use it so here he is, snubbing my selfie stick, once again haha.

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day/ Galentine's Day!


Warmest Aloha,

5 comments:

Erica @ Whimsical September said...

Hi!! So excited to have found your blog! I'm a military wife too (but we're Army!), but I love finding other mil-spouse bloggers! So jealous of all of you that are stationed in Hawaii. I love following your adventures. :)

Alejandra said...

Haha! A selfie stick is almost required for life in Hawaii!

Kait said...

I agree with Alex -- you 100% need a selfie stick here!

Jen said...

It looks like you had a great time! :) Love the hiking photo.

Lisa C said...

Great to have you back blogging :)

 
Blogging tips