August 26, 2016

Our pregnancy announcement!

After my 12 week appointment, which was actually at 11w1d, I decided to make the call to post our announcement. I had another ultrasound and everything was looking good; baby boy was still measuring a little ahead at 12w2d and his heartbeat was 167 bpm.

Ultrasound at 11w1d.


Due November 14, 2016!


With planning to leave for a three-week long trip to the mainland the very next day, I thought it would be a good idea to break the news at that time. I was also going to be attending a wedding in Charleston at the end of the week and figured it would be easier if everyone knew ahead of time why I wasn't drinking at all. It was nice to see friends and family that I hadn't seen in a long time and celebrate our news.


Coming Soon... Will be be Team Blue or Team Pink???

4 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

I've been trying to blog a little and document some things along the way during pregnancy too. I'm rusty though! haha off my blogging game for sure. We announced at 11 wks too. I had known for a couple weeks at that point, but I was dying on the inside keeping it a secret. it's hard!

Kait said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys -- totally team boy! Everyone I know is having little guys, so that's my guess :) Congrats again!!

Jen said...

I really do love how you announced it! :)

Katie said...

So cute!!! Congratulations!

 
Blogging tips